Your privacy is very important to us.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling the purpose specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We are committed to conducting our business in
accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of
personal information is protected and maintained.
Our website may utilise “cookies” which enable us to monitor traffic patterns and to serve you more efficiently. Cookies are small files of letters and numbers that are downloaded onto your computer or mobile/ handheld device when you access certain websites.
- for technical purposes essential for the operation of this website, such as keeping track of your current session;
- to distinguish you from other users of this website, so we can remember choices you make when you return to visit this website;
- to collect statistical information about how visitors use this website, so we can improve the way this website works and measure the success of competitions and campaigns;