Friends of the Hound Inc. is a not-for-profit organisation, relying solely on volunteers, fundraising activities and donations to continue rescuing and rehoming Greyhounds.
By becoming a member, and paying the small annual membership fee, you are providing the necessary financial help and support for our cause and ensuring a regular income.
- Supporting Friends of the Hound Inc. financially to help save more greyhound lives
- Members will receive a copy of our monthly newsletter “Greyhound Goss” detailing current achievements, activities, plans and future events
- Discounts on the purchase of our merchandise in our gift shop
- Voting rights at Friends of the Hound Inc. meetings * except Youth Memberships
- A complimentary bumper sticker
Select from the following Friends of the Hound memberships:
- Lifetime – $200
Lifetime membership is a one-off membership payment – become a member for life!
- Adult – $25 (annual)
Single annual membership.
- Youth – $10 (annual)
Youth annual membership is available for children and teenagers under 18 years of age.
Please note that Youth Members are not entitled to vote at Friends of the Hound general meetings.
- Pensioner – $15 (annual)
Single annual membership discounted for pensioners.
- Family – $50 (annual)
Mum, Dad and kids can join the greyhound cause – subscribe for the Family membership to pledge all of your support.
Family annual membership entitles two adults to voting rights at Friends of the Hound general meetings.
- Fur Friend – $10 (annual)
Don’t forget about your Pets. We have memberships for them too! This annual membership is for your beloved pets (dog, cat, horse or any other pet). New fur friend members receive free pet ID tag.
If you are a business interested in sponsoring Friends of the Hound, we have different levels of Corporate Memberships.