For photos to display correctly on the website, they must have the following specifications:
- Must be JPGs.
- The photos need to be landscape.
- The actual size doesn’t matter, but try to keep them under 1,200 pixels on the longest side (the width).
- The aspect ratio is important so the images look OK on the pages that list all of the hounds. To get the correct height of the photos, multiple the width by 0.7. For example:
- If the width of the photo is 452 pixels, 452 * 0.7 = 318 pixels. So the final size would be 452 width x 318 height.
- If the width of the photo is 1200 pixels, 1200 * 0.7 = 840 pixels. So the final size would be 1200 width x 840 height.